Continued growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate to join our Financial Services Group.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate, build and succeed as part of a team of high performing professionals, and the ability to share challenges and rewards that come from working with a dynamic group of entrepreneurial thinkers who come from diverse background and fields of specialty with a passion for growing business – both ours and our clients’.
Our Senior Associates demonstrate a high level of technical, industry knowledge and skills, while working on various projects across multiple lines of business within Banking and Financial Services.
You are ambitious, enthusiastic and adaptable with the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment. You have solid working experience and understanding of the processes within Banking and Financial Services. You are confident, ambitious and have the ability to wear multiple hats and adapt to changing needs and environments while working independently.
- Accountable for overall project management. Participate in project planning and administration. This includes creating process maps, supporting metrics, progress reports, client briefings, presentations, deliverables and recommendation documents
- Lead a team of project resources by providing day-to-day direction, coaching and mentoring. You will also be responsible for career development management, and supporting employees through Optimus SBR’s Career Development Program (CDP)
- Ability to develop, manage, and execute end-to-end solutions to clients’ needs and requirements
- Participate in change management activities
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and/or recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Participate in proposals development and other sales support activities as assigned
- Contribute to the life and culture of Optimus SBR
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant working experience
- Prior banking and financial services experience, is required
- Prior consulting experience is considered a strong asset
- Skills and experience in AML, risk management, compliance or regulatory environments strongly preferred
- Business analysis and/or project management skills, is preferred
- Experience leading small project teams
- Strong people skills with an ability to lead, motivate, coach and mentor
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to sell ideas and recommendations to various stakeholders
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to meet aggressive timelines
- Innovative and dynamic. Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to our business
- Strong work ethic and someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and committed to developing their career
- Required Education: Related University Degree
- Preferred Education: Post-Graduate degree, MBA, PMP, CMC, CPA or other relevant designations; or equivalent experience
The Trials and Triumphs of Working From Home
We’re sharing six key learnings we’ve uncovered in our first few weeks of transitioning to a virtual workforce.
COVID-19 – Staying Apart, but Still Working Together
We’re 100% virtual and continue to work with our clients to see them through these uncertain times.
Optimus SBR ranks on The Globe and Mail’s Brand-New Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Report on Business and The Globe and Mail released the inaugural list of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 168.
Optimus SBR Ranks on the Growth 500 for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Canadian Business and Maclean’s magazine released the list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 273 on the Growth 500. This is the seventh year that Optimus SBR has ranked on the Growth 500.
Decision Time on Ontario Health Teams: The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 2
The Ontario Ministry of Health has made some significant decisions on Ontario Health Teams. For many organizations now, it’s decision time.
Optimus SBR Named as 2019 Great Place to Work
We ranked 27 out of 50 in Canada for businesses between 100-999 employees.
The 6 Surprising Reasons Your Project is at Risk
Minimize risk and promote the advancement of your organization by making change management in your project environment a priority.