Continued growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Financial Services Group.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate, build and succeed as part of a team of high performing professionals, and the ability to share challenges and rewards that come from working with a dynamic group of entrepreneurial thinkers who come from diverse backgrounds and fields of specialty with a passion for growing businesses – both ours and our clients’.
Our Senior Managers demonstrate a high level of technical, industry knowledge and skills, specifically in the areas of Project & Program Management, and Business Development within Banking and Financial Services.
You are ambitious, enthusiastic and adaptable with the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment. You have solid working experience and understanding of the processes within Banking and Financial Services. You are confident, ambitious and have the ability to wear multiple hats and adapt to changing needs and environments while working independently.
- Lead, participate and oversee overall project/program delivery and management through planning and administration, which includes progress reports, client briefings, presentations, facilitation and deliverables
- Participate in change management activities including current-state and future-state process mapping, standard operating procedure changes, and training
- You will play a significant role in business development, including identifying opportunities for the business, supporting project extensions with current clients, proposal development, and identifying new business relationships and growth areas, and managing client relationships
- In addition to providing day-to-day direction, coaching and mentoring to project teams and direct reports to their highest potential. You will also be responsible for career management, professional development, and supporting employees through Optimus SBR’s Career Development Program (CDP)
- Oversee assigned work related to project deliverables and deliver on time and manage to a project budget
- Accountable for driving the quality of requirements, specifications, and business processes
- Contribute to the life and culture of Optimus SBR
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience
- Previous banking and financial services experience, is required
- Prior consulting experience, including business development experience is considered a strong asset
- Leadership skills
- Experience managing teams
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong business development acumen and execution
- Strong people skills with an ability to lead, motivate, coach and mentor
- Must be comfortable engaging in strategic discussions with stakeholders at the C-level executive
- Superior facilitation skills and ability to sell ideas and recommendation to various stakeholders
- Self directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Highly developed writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to meet aggressive timelines
- Innovative and dynamic. Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to our business
- Strong work ethic and someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and committed to developing their career
- Required Education: Related University Degree in business related field
- Preferred Education: Post-Graduate degree, MBA, PMP, CMC, CPA, CFA or additional professional designation strongly preferred
Optimus SBR ranks on The Globe and Mail’s Brand-New Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Report on Business and The Globe and Mail released the inaugural list of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 168.
Optimus SBR Ranks on the Growth 500 for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Canadian Business and Maclean’s magazine released the list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 273 on the Growth 500. This is the seventh year that Optimus SBR has ranked on the Growth 500.
Decision Time on Ontario Health Teams: The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 2
The Ontario Ministry of Health has made some significant decisions on Ontario Health Teams. For many organizations now, it’s decision time.
Optimus SBR Named on 2019 Lists of Best Workplaces™ for Professional Services and Mental Wellness
At Optimus SBR, our success is directly correlated to the happiness and engagement of our people and we are proud to announce that our organization has been named on two additional 2019 lists of Best Workplaces™ – Professional Services and Mental Wellness.
Large Regulatory Change Implementations in Financial Institutions
Must-do projects like regulatory changes can seem overwhelming and daunting, but it doesn’t need to be. With some careful forethought and the right expertise, regulatory programs can extend beyond just staying onside with the regulator, and set your organization up for long-term success.
myPractice and the “A-ha” Moment
We’ve all had an ‘a-ha’ moment. And when we do, we relish the feeling. It’s like a spark that ignites and compels you to remain in that moment of clarity. myPractice helps achieve that moment.
Optimus SBR Named as 2019 Great Place to Work
We ranked 27 out of 50 in Canada for businesses between 100-999 employees.
The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 1
In Ontario, the health care landscape is changing. We look at integrated care delivery systems, and suggest what areas for health care system planners, health service providers, and hospitals in particular, to start their transition to these new models of care.
Play It Forward 2018
The 1980’s were back in full force at Optimus SBR on Thursday, November 15th as our team came together for the sixth annual Play it Forward event in support of two local charities.
The 6 Surprising Reasons Your Project is at Risk
Minimize risk and promote the advancement of your organization by making change management in your project environment a priority.