Continued growth has created an exciting opportunity for Project Management Consultants to join our Financial Services group.
Our Project Management Consultants demonstrate a high level of technical and industry knowledge. At Optimus SBR our staff are highly engaged individuals which encourages bold and entrepreneurial ideas that challenge the status quo.
You will have deep experience as a project manager in the financial services and banking sector while managing and leading teams on various projects. Your project management capabilities will see you responsible for all aspects of a project or project stream. Your capabilities and client facing skills will see you through planning and administration which includes people management, project timelines and budget, progress reports, client briefings, stakeholder engagements and final deliverables/outcomes.
You will have a proven track record of success in project management and will have a innate focus on building relationships with key stakeholders and external clients.
- Accountable for overall project management through planning and administration which includes progress reports, client briefings, presentations and deliverables.
- Ability to develop, manage, and execute end-to-end solutions to clients’ needs and requirements
- Complete assigned work related to project deliverables on time and manage project budget
- Provide cost/benefit analysis, budgeting, financials and benefits analysis
- Lead a team of project resources by providing day to day direction, coaching and mentoring
- Accountable for driving the quality of requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Participate in project planning and administration, includes progress reports, client briefings, presentations, deliverables, and final reporting regarding outcome of process
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Participate in proposals development and other sales support, including identifying and assisting in selling extensions to clients and relationship business
- Contribute to company brand presence
- Minimum of 5-8 years of project management experience leading complex enterprise projects with high level of complexity and uncertainty
- Demonstrated leadership ability in large scale finance / risk / regulatory programs within the financial services sector (banking, insurance, investment, trust)
- Excellent business analysis skills
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to lead workshops
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet aggressive timelines
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, dynamic
- Energetic, enthusiastic and committed
- Required Education: Related University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance)
- Preferred Education: Post-Graduate degree, CPA or CFA designation
Optimus SBR ranks on The Globe and Mail’s Brand-New Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Report on Business and The Globe and Mail released the inaugural list of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 168.
Optimus SBR Ranks on the Growth 500 for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Canadian Business and Maclean’s magazine released the list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 273 on the Growth 500. This is the seventh year that Optimus SBR has ranked on the Growth 500.
Decision Time on Ontario Health Teams: The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 2
The Ontario Ministry of Health has made some significant decisions on Ontario Health Teams. For many organizations now, it’s decision time.
Optimus SBR Named on 2019 Lists of Best Workplaces™ for Professional Services and Mental Wellness
At Optimus SBR, our success is directly correlated to the happiness and engagement of our people and we are proud to announce that our organization has been named on two additional 2019 lists of Best Workplaces™ – Professional Services and Mental Wellness.
Large Regulatory Change Implementations in Financial Institutions
Must-do projects like regulatory changes can seem overwhelming and daunting, but it doesn’t need to be. With some careful forethought and the right expertise, regulatory programs can extend beyond just staying onside with the regulator, and set your organization up for long-term success.
myPractice and the “A-ha” Moment
We’ve all had an ‘a-ha’ moment. And when we do, we relish the feeling. It’s like a spark that ignites and compels you to remain in that moment of clarity. myPractice helps achieve that moment.
Optimus SBR Named as 2019 Great Place to Work
We ranked 27 out of 50 in Canada for businesses between 100-999 employees.
The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 1
In Ontario, the health care landscape is changing. We look at integrated care delivery systems, and suggest what areas for health care system planners, health service providers, and hospitals in particular, to start their transition to these new models of care.
Play It Forward 2018
The 1980’s were back in full force at Optimus SBR on Thursday, November 15th as our team came together for the sixth annual Play it Forward event in support of two local charities.
The 6 Surprising Reasons Your Project is at Risk
Minimize risk and promote the advancement of your organization by making change management in your project environment a priority.