Our Proposal Analyst demonstrates a strong desire to gain a high level of technical and industry knowledge. The Proposal Analyst will learn about the state of the industry and its current trends, as well as past projects and project delivery methodologies presenting tangible solutions for our clients, which will help prepare them for an eventual career as a Management Consultant.
You will be accountable for growing Optimus SBR’s portfolio through supporting proposal efforts. The scope of your role will involve identifying relevant proposals, writing & development, quality assurance, timely submission, reporting, and follow up of all proposals. Our Business Development Group supports all of our Sector Groups, you will work closely with representatives of each of our different business units while developing proposals.
Your strong attention to detail and ability to multitask will enable you to act as a successful proposal writer, while simultaneously supporting multiple proposals with strict deadlines. Your strong research capabilities will allow you source the proper information you need to write successful proposals. You will need to be confident, have the ability to think on your feet, and have the ability to wear multiple hats and adapt to changing needs and environments while working independently. Written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role, as is the ability to interact effectively with multiple internal stakeholders of all seniority levels.
- Create, edit, update, and ensure timely submission of proposals. Subsequent follow up may be required
- Research proposal content through prior deliverables, subject matter experts, internet and appropriate Consultants, Managers and Practice Managers
- Coordinate all proposal requirements across the business units such as questions and submission deadlines and submission logistics
- Coordinate and maintain reporting for proposals
- Identify appropriate proposals to respond to bring forward to management for approval
- Create innovative solutions to office or work-related problems
- Act as a liaison between business units
- Attend client feedback meetings, when required
- Support internal and external projects, when needed
- Contribute to the life and culture of Optimus SBR
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all seniority levels
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet challenging timelines
- Innovative, entrepreneurial and dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and committed
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player with a Can-Do attitude
- Required Education: University degree
- Preferred Education: Post-Graduate degree, or other relevant designations; or equivalent experience
Optimus SBR ranks on The Globe and Mail’s Brand-New Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Report on Business and The Globe and Mail released the inaugural list of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 168.
Optimus SBR Ranks on the Growth 500 for the Seventh Consecutive Year
Canadian Business and Maclean’s magazine released the list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and ranked Optimus SBR No. 273 on the Growth 500. This is the seventh year that Optimus SBR has ranked on the Growth 500.
Decision Time on Ontario Health Teams: The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 2
The Ontario Ministry of Health has made some significant decisions on Ontario Health Teams. For many organizations now, it’s decision time.
Optimus SBR Named on 2019 Lists of Best Workplaces™ for Professional Services and Mental Wellness
At Optimus SBR, our success is directly correlated to the happiness and engagement of our people and we are proud to announce that our organization has been named on two additional 2019 lists of Best Workplaces™ – Professional Services and Mental Wellness.
Large Regulatory Change Implementations in Financial Institutions
Must-do projects like regulatory changes can seem overwhelming and daunting, but it doesn’t need to be. With some careful forethought and the right expertise, regulatory programs can extend beyond just staying onside with the regulator, and set your organization up for long-term success.
myPractice and the “A-ha” Moment
We’ve all had an ‘a-ha’ moment. And when we do, we relish the feeling. It’s like a spark that ignites and compels you to remain in that moment of clarity. myPractice helps achieve that moment.
Optimus SBR Named as 2019 Great Place to Work
We ranked 27 out of 50 in Canada for businesses between 100-999 employees.
The Changing Ontario Health Care Landscape – Part 1
In Ontario, the health care landscape is changing. We look at integrated care delivery systems, and suggest what areas for health care system planners, health service providers, and hospitals in particular, to start their transition to these new models of care.
Play It Forward 2018
The 1980’s were back in full force at Optimus SBR on Thursday, November 15th as our team came together for the sixth annual Play it Forward event in support of two local charities.
The 6 Surprising Reasons Your Project is at Risk
Minimize risk and promote the advancement of your organization by making change management in your project environment a priority.